Workplace Pension Advice
We work with employers to implement compulsory workplace pensions in time for their auto-enrolment staging date.
Having most recently advised on and administered the workplace pension for Simpson Millar LLP’s more than 300 employees in preparation for the firm’s staging date of 1 April 2014, we take a hands-on approach in assisting other employers every step of the way.
Our management and advice service consists of 3 stages:
- Initial analysis and planning
- Project management
- Delivery, compliance and governance
Our initial meeting and discussions are free and without obligation – Contact us Today
Key Information – the initial steps
- Know your staging date
- Assess your workforce
- Review any existing pension schemes to clarify whether they meet the qualifying criteria to be defined as a workplace pension
- Engage your payroll provider
- Implement a suitable pension scheme whilst also ensuring your assessment, communication and record keeping duties are also fulfilled
To find out more information on workplace pensions and the timescales involved please download our free guide.